Any family interested in applying for financial aid for 2013-2014, should apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com. Please contact the Business Office for further information at (630) 668-5800, Ext. 1135. THE DEADLINE FOR FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 1.
2013/2014 School Year
|Total Tuition for 2013-2014
|Advanced Tuition: Paid at registration by all students towards
- Entrance examination (new students) $ 35.00
- Initial Registration (new students) 150.00
- Graduation (seniors) 100.00
- “Senior Celebration” (optional) (approximate cost) 90.00
Performing Arts Participation Fees
- Band $120.00
- Choral 55.00
- Drama (per production) 120.00
Sports Participation Fees
- All sports excluding Football, Lacrosse and Swimming $120.00
- Football 200.00
- Lacrosse 325.00
- Swimming 325.00
- Junior Retreat (required) $170.00
- Kairos Retreat (optional for seniors) 225.00
Educational Sales Co., Inc. (ESCO) is the preferred vendor utilized for on-line purchasing and resale of student textbooks. Students will have an opportunity to sell back their books during the week of their second semester exams in May. Further information will be sent regarding ESCO at a later date.
“Rumpel Shirt Skin” (110 W. Willow Avenue, Wheaton, IL 60187, 630-682-4495) is the vendor utilized for all required uniform apparel. Further information will be sent regarding “Rumpel Shirt Skin” at a later date.
Annual fund donation
Each family is encouraged to pledge an $800.00 tax deductible contribution to the Annual Appeal to assist in closing the $1,233.00 variance between the cost of education and tuition.
- A $150.00 one-time registration fee is required upon initial registration for any new student (i.e., freshman, transfer student, etc.) into the St. Francis community. This is a non-refundable fee.
- A $500.00 advance tuition deposit is required in February with the Registration Materials for the 2013-14 school year. This is a non-refundable fee.
- The Tuition Payment and Annual Appeal Agreement form (enclosed) must be submitted at the time of student registration.
All families are required to make tuition remittances through FACTS Management Tuition Program in accordance with one of the following payment plans.
- One (1) Payment ($0 fee) . The total cost of tuition is remitted by either July 5 th or July 20 th. Those choosing this plan can send a personal check to the FACTS Tuition Management Plan. Alternatively, you can authorize your financial institution to make an automatic payment to FACTS Tuition Management Plan on either of these two (2) dates. This automatic payment plan is made directly through a checking or savings account. Or, the payment can be made via credit card (a convenience fee applies) on-line through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan website.
- Two (2) Semester Payments ($0 fee; however a $15.00 fee will be charged initially, and you will receive a $15.00 credit in your December payment) . The cost of tuition is remitted in two (2) installments on either: July 5th and December 5th; or, July 20th and December 20th. Those choosing this plan will authorize their financial institution to make an automatic payment to FACTS Tuition Management Plan on these two dates. This automatic payment plan is made directly through a checking or savings account. Or, the payments can be made via credit card (a convenience fee applies) on-line through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan website.
- Ten (10) Monthly Payments ($41 fee). Thecost oftuition is remitted monthly over a ten (10) month period beginning in July (ending in April) through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan. Those choosing this plan will authorize their financial institution to make automatic monthly payments to FACTS Tuition Management Plan on either the 5 th or the 20 th of each month. This is an automatic payment plan made through a checking or savings account. Or, the payments can be made via credit card (a convenience fee applies) on-line through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan website.
- Families registering after March 1st will fulfill their tuition obligation according to the tuition policy outlined above.
- Tuition for students registering on or after the first day of school shall be pro-rated over the number of school days they will be in attendance according to a formula established by the St. Francis High School Business Office.
LATE PAYMENT FEES/SUSPENSION OF STUDENT(S) DUE TO TUITION DELINQUENCY Each family is responsible for fulfilling their agreed financial obligation regarding tuition and applicable fees.
- A missed payment attributable to insufficient funds will be assessed a $30.00 fee by the FACTS Tuition Management Plan. Additional fees may be incurred by your financial institution as well.
- FACTS Tuition Management immediately notifies the St. Francis High School Business Office of all missed payments. In turn, the Business Office will notify you as well. The delinquent payment will be re-attempted by FACTS on the 5th or the 20th of the month, whichever is subsequent to the originally scheduled payment date.
- If the re-attempted payment fails a personal conference with the St. Francis Business Office will be required within five (5) business days.
- Families failing to remit tuition in accordance with a financial agreement made with the St. Francis High School Business Office will not receive class schedules and will be informed their child is suspended from extracurricular activities until this requirement is fulfilled.
- The following are critical tuition remittance deadlines and related consequences:
Students will not be admitted on the first day of school and will not be permitted to tryout or participate in fall related co-curricular activities.
Students will not be re-admitted on the first day of class in January, i.e., beginning of the second semester.
Student’s registration for the 2013-14 school year will be placed on hold and the elective courses cannot be guaranteed.
Graduating seniors will not receive diplomas and permanent records, transcripts, etc. will not be released until all financial obligations have been satisfactorily agreed with the St. Francis High School Business Office.