Arts & Crafts
What is it?
- It’s a club that is open to anyone at St. Francis who is interested in playing, or learning to play, chess in a relaxed setting.
- If you don’t already know how to play, someone will teach you.
Why Play Chess?
- Chess is fun.
- Chess improves your thinking and reasoning skills and perhaps your test scores.
- Everyone will be impressed with your Chess Club T-Shirt.
- First meeting is Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 2:35 in room 232.
- We meet every Tuesday after that, same time and room, unless there is a conflict.
- Come when you can, there is no pressure to attend every week.
How Serious Is It?
- If there is enough interest we will have an intramural tournament with trophies.
- If not, we will continue to play just for fun.
For information contact Mr. Bonvallet in room 1216.